Has this ever happened to you? You found the coolest educational website for your students, only to discover that it's blocked for them at school!? Ugh!
- Go to https://forms.pisd.edu/SiteRequest/Login.aspx and enter your PISD username and password to sign in.
- Just fill in the information it asks for to the best of your knowledge. See the example screenshot below.
- In the "reason for the status change" box, tell us how the website will be used for educational purposes.
- Click Submit!
- The Instructional Technology Department will review your request as soon as possible.
- You will receive an email letting you know whether it's been opened*.
One more thing. In the example below, this particular website was opened just for the week of the project. It was closed again after the project was over. So be sure to include whether you would like the website to be unblocked indefinitely or if it's just for a few days and we will do our best to honor that request.