You now have a premium account to Formative. This tool provides the ability to give real time intervention during assessments, save time by assigning assessments through Google Classroom, and automatically track your student's progress.
Here is an example of the "grid" where you can observe your student's responses to questions, give feedback, and identify potential intervention opportunities in real time.
What Else Can You Do?
Quickly Inform Your Teaching
- Adjust your teaching approach based on student progress
- Effectively pace lessons
- Group students on the fly
Give Every Student Immediate Feedback
- Give instant written feedback that furthers student learning
- Set an answer key for auto-scoring and give scores back instantly!
Make Sure Every Voice is Heard
- Project live responses with or without names
- Generate rich class discussions based on student work (exemplars, strategies, misconceptions)
- Engage students! Let them explain their work or the work of a peer!
Improve Your Instructional Planning
- Determine what standards you need to re-teach/focus on in small group instruction
- Determine what each student needs support with
- Inform collaborative planning (grade teams, co-teachers, IEPs)
If you would like to learn more about how to create a Formative and the power you could unleash in your classroom, please check out our current webinar series or contact your Instructional Technology Specialists for on site training.